Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Prologue

Assalamualaikum.

Hello friends. Welcome to my website. This is my personal crib where I will write about my interest, and my notes about things and lesson that I have learnt. I got a few things to change in my life. A few of those that I would be grateful to get rid of are my mixed compulsive-inattention-impulsive-schizotypal behavior, my quietness, my depressing easily-get-bored syndrome, and my tendency to get really annoyed with almost everyone I meet. So, I'm planning to use this as a journal to keep track of my progress. Please feel free to comment.

Turning over a new leaf is not easy
Uhh. I'm starting to get bored now, and this crappy blogger picture uploading feature is driving me crazy. All right. Got to go now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment