Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Superb Presentation

"That was the single best presentation I've ever seen!"

My colleague patted on my back and kept praising. I pulled a little smile. I just finished giving a presentation on Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, a rheumatoid disease affecting children.

"All those animation, and arrows flying, it was like you're using a special version of Power Point. How did you pull that kind of stuff?"

"Err, I learnt them from Youtube"

The actual thing is actually I have been playing around with Microsoft Power Point for years. So, graphic and its custom animation have become a second nature to me. I have always been bored to death by the consultants' lectures. So, I've decided to show those narcissistic dudes, how to give a kick-ass presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment